Financial

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Running out of money
by Kamila Moravcikova


If you asked me about my financial situation, I would just say & completely broke. I am running out of money all the time. I quite can't understand it. I've got a job and I got paid. I don't need expensive stuff, I am not keen on famous brands. My revenues should be much more higher that my expenditures. However, I am usually in red numbers. Usually something unexpected happens and the damage is done. And sometimes, I think, the money just feel I am not the right person for them, so they just go away. They disappear without a word, without saying goodbye or simple reason why. They just know. Honestly, I'm a financial idiot. I wouldn't see the super-duper investment opportunity even if it was right in front of me waving and shouting "Hello, I am your extraordinary profitable chance to earn some money!". It's just not my cup of tea. I don't know anything about making business, I cannot understand the Stock exchange, market share, dividends, futures, mortgages, swaps, switch, securities or Dow Jones. Actually, how could I when I don't even understand what's going on in my own purse! On the other hand, I do know what the poor people involved in investing and doing some stock exchange trading must feel when they just realize that their shares/dividends/whatever just suck and depreciate. Don't ask me why. All I know is that they are running out of money as well.

related story: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080115/ap_on_bi_ge/citigroup;_ylt=Ar9Z0PXoa0BAJehOTkUxAhWs0NUE
by Kamila Moravcikova
for PocketNews (http://pocketnews.tv)

PocketNews is a new real-time news broadcaster delivering the latest and hottest news right to your pocket ! With global clients who want to be kept up to date, PocketNews is everyone's way of keeping in touch with the World.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home